NoBull Smokehouse and Bar
609 Np Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
- I've learned that my eyes are bigger than my stomach here. The food is so tasty, there's always a danger of overeating.
- Not bad food but awful BBQ. BBQ enthusiasts beware. Meat not flavorful and bad cuts. Sauce no better than an off brand grocery store. Ambiance was fun - really wish food had been better.
- For a group of people that can't decide on what they want, sharing the Picture Perfect Platter is the best choice. Add a side for perfect completion.
- Great place to eat downtown!
- Best bbq in town!
- Interesting themed restaurant. Nice alternative to steak houses. A lot of work was put into their design.
- Chicken and waffles and pickled eggs.
- Loved the chicken and waffles
- Awesome place to have a brew and chicken! The NoBull sauce with the chicken fingers was great and the waffle fries are fantastic. Good beer selection as well.
- Good food. Had the chicken and waffles on my first visit and was surprised by how good it was.
- All is good