- Now serving alcohol!
- Without hesitation - Nina's Taquiera is the best Mexican food we've found around here. Tasty, reasonable, extensive menu, fun. =)
- Hearty portions at a good price. Be patient for your meal.
- Carne asada with cactus
- Very good salsa
- Horchita and pork tacos. Perfect combination
- Great in terms of authenticity. Also, corn tortilla substitute for everything (nice for us gluten-free people)!
- The iced tea is always good!
- Wet burrito (#19) with fajita chicken is my favorite!
- Great Food, A Very Good Place To Eat!!!
- Tuesday enchilada special with green sauce. Can't go wrong. I come every Tuesday.
- #16 with cheese and corn tortillas. simple, but delicious. my favorite Mexican restaurant.
- The #19 is my favorite and the #1 is a close second!
- Go off menu, make the staff get psyched, and order a torta!
- Best mex on south west side
- The BEST Mexican food from Battle Creek to Mattawan and probably .even farther.