4710 42nd Ave SW (Jefferson Square)
Seattle, WA 98116
- Lots of chicken in the rice bowl lunch order! And curry is great! Its more on the savory side and not spicy.
- Good service. If they are busy, they won't answer their phone.
- Their spicy and teriyaki chicken are the best.
- Every thing was Great and the meat was tender
- Chicken katsu, gyozas
- Great service! Great food! For take out its always best to call ahead.
- The house special is the broccoli chicken. They add a bit of crispyness to the meat. It's fabulous and habit-forming.
- Lunch Bowl: teriyaki chicken, white rice and even some veggies for under five bucks including tax. Available all day. For a little zing, ask for the Spicy Lunch Bowl.
- Just get the straight Ch Teriyaki. $5.99. Nice.
- Delicious teriyaki! Regular and spicy!! Gyozas are delicious too!!
- Best Teriyaki in West Seattle!
- Try the katsu.
- Yummy spicy chicken teriyaki! Try the miso soup, too! :)