48 JFK St
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Drinks are awesome. Loved the Mule du Jour (spicy!) and the Mark Ruffalo (sweet one). To eat we loved the Vegan Massaman Curry! AWESOME!
- Extensive menu of small & shareable bites. Rice balls were delicious snack, don don noodles a little too oily / spicy. Want to try other bites next time. The space is small and intimate, love it!
- Best of Boston 2016: First-date Bar/Restaurant :: Menu's packed with grazeable small bites, (Sichuan-peppercorn-studded candied nuts to izakaya-style skewers). Liquid courage: slushy sake cocktail.
- Sake slushies are the best!
- Cool vibe, good food, friendly staff! Try the 3 cup chicken.
- Cool place close to Harvard sq. good sake drinks
- This is my favorite secret of Harvard Sq. In a sea of burgers and American fair, Night Market brings amazing Asian food to the table. Do yourself a favor and get the three cup chicken!
- Thai basil Mojito
- Chinese fish fry
- Chinese Fish Fry and Taiwan Pork Rice are amazing.
- In the first week, still some significant work to be done in menu depth. Promised "cocktails" ended up being just beer/wine. Gyoza were small/pricey ($7.50/4). Daikon fries were quite good.
- Get the daikon fries...to die for....
- Could be the holy grail in Harvard Square dining experiences. Fabulous dishes that will make your mouth sing! #flavors #nightmkt
- Food is alright but a little too pricey
- Fun date spot