$ $ $
39 Central Sq
Keene, NH 03431
- Live jazz every wed!
- Wednesday night Jazz is the bomb. They are KSU students to boot.
- Love the Italian martini!
- Dessert, wines and the calamari
- The special fish is always great. Braised meats & risotto are rich, but good. Pasta & chicken are consistently among the best versions compared to other restaurants. Solid be drinks. Nicola is special
- Moved to 51 Railroad Street
- Delighted by food & service :). Music = Bonus. Salmon = Perfection
- Good, not great. Wines can be found at the grocery store. Tries too hard to be sexy.
- Bobby is probably the best bartender in the State. Couple that with the food and you have a sure winner.
- Try a Hot and Dirty Martini.
- Say hi to Bobby and have a martini.
- Two words: Risoto balls. Delicious.