Nick & Jimmys
Greek, American, Italian
5021 Pan American West Fwy
Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Our server, Michelle, was sweet. Too bad about the seasoning.
- A giant huge steamed artichoke in a river of drawn butter with fresh shaved Parmesan cheese. The absolute BEST! The waitress was phenomenal--knowledgeable and very attentive without being intrusive.
- I went here for Dinner with some friends awhile back and had some amazing Mahi Mahi. Really good seafood for New Mexico, and a cool, relaxed casual/upscale environment.
- Chili rellelno and flat iron steak is way good! Happy hour is awesome and great price for the amount and quality of food you get! Fun place for family but still romantic enough for a date too!
- Danielle, the bartender, makes a great mojito from scratch. Perfect!
- Fish and chips very good, Happy hour very reasonable, great drinks and plenty of food to choose from
- The food was good. The service wasn't up to par so I was a little disappointed in that aspect.
- The artichoke appetizer is HUGE!
- Great food!
- Victoria, bartender, is the best!!! Eat at the bar!!! And try the St Germain cocktail. GG happy hour specials, too!!
- Mmmmm. Posole.
- Order the Fillet Oscar! Mmmmm good!!
- You wouldn't expect it, but the cappucino you can get after dinner is very good.
- You have to try the chicken and green chile soup......so good!
- Stop by for Happy Hour! Great food for a good price.