A Niang Noodles (阿娘面)
Huangpu, 上海市 200020
+86 21 5306 6604
- One of our favorite noodle shops, now run by A Niang's grandson. The yellow croaker noodles () are a must, as well as the crab meat noodles () and eel noodles (). Expect a wait.
- Crab roe noodles
- Dry crab roe noodles are really really really great here! Add a bit of vinegar to bring out the flavour more.
- Best food I had in Shanghai!!
- Grungy but good. Crab roe noodles (I prefer without the soup.
- Great crab noodles and spicy pork noodles. Smallish restaurant, quick service. No English menu.
- Noodles r just so so...
- Dry green onion shredded pork noodle (if they haven't run out) is worth your time, for sure! (Would've added a photo but I ate it too fast)
- Come here for one thing and one thing only- the crab noodles. Generous helpings of crab over al dente soy noodles!
- Crab noodles were good!
- Huangyumian is good!
- Oh em geee look at the generous amount of crab roe and its just 39 rmb!!
- Crab noodle without soup!