- My favorite! This award winning burger is simply perfection. Juicy & delicious, nicely seasoned w/ salt. Topped w/3yr aged Vermont Cheddar & Caramelized Onions inside a soft enveloping brioche bun.
- Food was great! Burger was heaven. Wait staff was nice, except we think ours forgot about us for twenty minutes before offering dessert. Otherwise, good food, simple atmosphere.
- Limited menu but everything we've tried has been good.
- Beware.. The burger is BYOB- Bring Your Own Bacon!
- Sadly, they are leaving us!
- Makes a good effort for the price - but hope they rely less on salt in the future.
- Favorite place!
- The meatloaf and the Asian salad is fabulous!
- Food is great, service is sans smile or personality. Music is 80's. When busy it can get humid.... Absolutely would go back but with different expectations.
- Salmon with Brussels sprouts, butternut squash and cranberries was delicious!!! Super satisfying and great value for the price.
- Order the burger with mushrooms and a side of roasted potatoes. Pair with sprecher scotch ale.
- Burger is good but greasier than I expected. Pumpkin ravioli is great though
- Checked this place out randomly a year or two ago, have been coming back ever since. Duck confit app and any lamb dishes are a must. Anything with mushrooms and/or cream polenta also recommended!
- Try the Burger, 100% Fresh Ground Beef, Vermont Sharp Cheddar, Carmelized Onion - #hamburger #burger #best #foodie #nj #munchmobile #montclaire
- Great food great deserts great everything!!!
- Mmm mmm good!! Nice Fresh menu.. I had the pulled chicken sandwich and it was yummy!!!
- If your blood pressure is higher than 120/80.. Avoid this place.. Salt central!