Newton Food Centre
Food Court, Coffee Shop
500 Clemenceau Ave. (Newton Food Centre)
- A visit to Newton Hawker Centre is the best way to experience local Singaporean dishes. We recommend local favourites chicken rice and chili crab to start.
- Hai Yan BBQ Seafood. power max!
- A popular @visitsingapore food centre perpetually packed with locals and tourists alike thanks to its excellent seafood, succulent satay and pulsating atmosphere. Be sure to snag a table early.
- Store 31 has nice seafood n good service
- Stall 28 - Heng Carrot Cake rocks!!!
- One level up from eating at a rubbish dump
- Order from the Auntie that sticks writing pens in her bee hive hair! Ask for the Chilli Crab.
- Salted egg crab at stall 11. Haiyan BBQ seafood! Thumbs up!! :)
- Thai food and the corner fish ball noodle stall is good!
- Super expensive food here!! Sugarcane drink add lemon is additional 50cents!! And tts for only a xtra slice of lemon with a lil lemon juice!! -.-"
- Lucky Newton Seafood stall no. 82 has awesome dishes. Best of all, for muslims, it's HALAL! (and not no pork no lard halal)
- The most disgusting thing about this place is the lack of diversity in the food ecosystem. Seafood stalls have crowded out other types of food
- Bangkok Express #01-04 must try!!!
- Stall #01-11. haiyan BBQ seafood! :) serve super nice BBQ crab! Stingray, squid and etc.. With reasonable price, compared to other seafood stalls!!
- Try stall 66 inside the food centre. Not pushy but friendly compared to the others. Food quality is good, prices all similar. ;)
- Hup Kee Oyster Omelette at 73 is moist and full of fresh oyster flavour; while Bedok Oyster Omelette is crispier drier and more salty
- Stall No. 78 is the bomb!!
- Tourists only. Pricy.
- Go to Alliance Grilled Seafood (Stall 27) for the best stingray and gong gong at Newton