The Newes From America Pub
- Get a beer rack! Five beers for $13.50.
- In the off season they have some great "Wee Bites"! Our favorite is the Fried Four Mac n' Cheese!!! http://hungrynative.com/?p=262
- Tall beer, calamari & fish & chips. Save your nickels!
- The Caesar is good, but the dressing could be more even.
- Save the wooden coins the bartender gives you for the shot at getting your own mug and name on the wall! Bottoms up! One of Martha's favorite places to kick back some brew.
- Fish& chips and tall beers.
- You can't go wrong with the chowder, beer selection is fantastic, and the chicken sandwich is one of my favorite things to eat on this entire island
- Great Pub, great beer, great food, great live-music!!
- They have a great pulled pork sandwich.
- Would reccommend thencrisp pork ribs and fish and chips with creamy tartar sause.
- Great little pub. Good beer selection. Try the Newes Lager. Make sure to read the menu for some fun facts about the island. Each beer comes with a wooden nickel.
- Spinach dip with extra pita!
- Burger is very good but chips could be better. Onion rings have to much batter so remove the onion and enjoy. You will be shocked with so much batter on your plate. Atmosphere is great.
- Burger is very good but chips could be better. Onion rings have to much batter so remove the onion and enjoy. You will be shocked with so much batter on your plate.
- Amazing French onion soup and the best sweet potato fries I have ever had. Fun relaxed vibe and super friendly server.
- Best burger
- Chowdah & chicken sandwich- my winning combo every damn time
- Unfortunately, we get our wooden nickels maybe two out of every five visits.
- The stuff is good and the food is delicious.Try buffalo wings:-)
- Try the Offshore Nut Brown Ale