New Yorker Deli
Deli / Bodega, Diner
1140 Bay Street (at Charles St)
Toronto, ON M5S 2B4
- I give the egg salad bagel platter a 10/10. Delicious!
- Love the corn beef hash. Reminds me of my Moms.
- Great roast beef!
- The all day breakfast is killer. And so is the smoked salmon platter.
- Having eggs Benny with the corned beef. Awesome.
- $3 for coffee? They make Starbucks look like Tim Horton's. Regular tasting smoked meat sandwich. Good atmosphere.
- Great place for breakfasts! Everything is good!
- A great place for breakfast.
- Bottomless drip coffee and at least 4 types of mustard on your table. All day breakfast is a deal.
- While here try a sandwich.
- Scrambled eggs with lox and onions - a real winner.
- Mmm.. Yummy food!
- Great chopped liver!
- Good sandwiches but unpleasant service.
- their new york sandwich is amazing!
- In the morning I like the omelets, and the endless cups of coffee. Had some beef for dinner was too salty for me
- Go for the smoked salmon platter.
- Best deli griled cheese in the area
- Great smoked meat and nice mustard selection.