New York Slices
- Service really not good. Tables aren't cleaned, staff doesn't pay attention. Kids love it though
- Bring some quarters or dollars for the air hockey table & other video games. Wednesday is all you can eat pizza day for $8! Very cool atmosphere.
- Wednesdays: All you can eat slices for $5.95
- Get the fresh pies. I'm a native nycer and this pizza def lives up to east coast standards. Daily specials are great.
- Fast, cheap, and good(ish). They hit the trifecta
- Mondays are 50% off 20" pizzas after 5pm. Huge!!!
- Service is better, but they still don't have enough people around to deal with the lunch rush. Otherwise, I'd say this is a great place for a quick slice in the Suburbs.
- Make your own pizza on Tuesday's for only $5!
- Pasta pizza is my favorite!
- Used to love this place... then they got delivery orders wrong several times in a row... I had to cut them off. I check in once and a while, but the service is still terrible. Very sad.