New York Cafe
757 Broadview Ave (Danforth Ave)
- Peameal bacon here is the best ever
- Same old boring menu, same old broken decor and musty smell. Same servers and cooks. Not much changes and I'm surprised they are still in business. Food is decent but nothing that matches the area.
- Great place
- Fantastic breakfast spot with the best Pea Meal Bacon in town. a constant favorite
- Nice cheap diner, with classic homestyle breakfast and nice service
- The spaghetti didn't take like much and was brown. But I have had nice experiences in the past
- The chicken souvlaki is very good! Order the regular, the large one is huge!
- Despite the name this place doesn't serve New York-style pizza. The pizza it does server, however, is much, MUCH better...
- Lines aren't bad before 10am on Sundays. Nice wee patio. Best peameal bacon anywhere.
- Check out the new menu! It's fab.
- Cheap eats! Win!
- Yummy food
- The Egg Benedict is amazing!
- Breaded shrimp dinner is amazing - also their burgers rock. Extensive menu, large portions, and priced right. I come here once a week.
- Try the peameal bacon!
- Best Benny on Broadview!
- A fine greasy spoon: Can't go wrong with the club sandwich or the eggs Benedict.
- The best thing on the menu is the Eggs Benedict.
- Best veggie burger in Toronto!! And lots of fries.
- The Loaded Burger is one of the best in the city.