New Wyman Park Restaraunt
138 W 25th St (at Howard St.)
Baltimore, MD 21218
- Go for the french toast! Crispy on the outside, rich on the inside. Best french toast I've ever had.
- Nothing "New" about Wyman Park, but if you're looking for a simple, solid, straightforward, satisfying Balmore Diner experience complete with Hon-Style waitresses, this is the right place.
- The food here is just fine, but what I love about the place is the camaraderie among the regulars. I always feel welcomed into a great family.
- I feel like I've been lied to by IHOP and Aunt Jemima; this is what hot cakes are supposed to taste like and it's awesome.
- Bomb sweet tea!
- Good diner type food
- Good sandwiches and diner food, nothing fancy. Classic neighborhood spot with old-school digs.
- The breakfast is excellent! I had the ham, home fries and eggs with cheese. It was delicious
- The Vibe here is great and food
- Great diner food. An oft visited spot for a no nonsense breakfast at a great price.
- Great atmosphere. Small town feel. Nice price for delicious diner food. Be careful about parking in this area - lots of 'hit and runs.'
- Great tasting, simple, diner food. Pancakes are plate size. No need to order 3. 2 are just fine. Really good service. Clean environment. Old time diner feel that most places no longer have.