- The upstairs host sends messages to the downstairs host using a notepad attached to a rope. What is this, the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse?
- Get whatever the Korean people next to you are having
- Best Korean BBQ outside of South Korea!! :p
- Solid charcoal BBQ.
- Superb bbq and bibimbap, I wish we had at least nearly as good korean places in europe, too.
- They are open for 24 hours for your Korean BBQ needs.
- If u have more than 2 people, it's great to just get a full course meal for everyone... it was enough to feed four of us. Expect to partially cook your own food on the grill tho. It gets busy there.
- Amazing Korean BBQ. If you're there on a Friday, go upstairs to the top floor for live jazz followed by karaoke.
- No reservations for parties of less than 4 ppl. It's really busy on weekends so prepare for a wait. The marinated meat dinner special for 3 ppl is fine for 2 hungry ppl. I know first-hand. Delicious.
- Solid 24 hour korean BBQ joint.
- Had Korean BBQ!
- This is a great find on a busy street of Korean BBQ spot. Sure, it's busy and there was a bit of a wait, but once we sat our food flowed and we really enjoyed it. The ban chan and meat were great!
- Un restaurante Koreano de la lista Michelin. -No tiene madre de bueno- hasta me daban ganas de vomitar para seguir comiendo
- Damn, the portions are gigantic, delicious, and the kimchi is sour as it should be!
- The ladies get quite disgruntled when you try to handle your own meat. #twss
- Get the sliced spicy pork, pork and egg bibimbop, and try the Korean black raspberry wine.
- I'm here for the rice noodle squares !
- 24hours. The better of Ktown BBQ.
- Galbi lunch box is what's up.
- Best charcoal grill in k-town