New Rod Dee
- Nice restaurant and good taste.
- Order the crispy spicy chicken in your dish. Well worth the extra dollars.
- Wish they still had the free hot tea!
- Good Thai food. Pad Kee Mau (drunken noodle) is really good. No consistency regarding level if spice, though. And I still can't get over them charging 50c if you want peanut sauce for the fresh rolls.
- Try the Khao Soi
- The khao soi is a big bowl of happy. You won't regret ordering it! Leftovers are plentiful!
- Try the khao soi with chicken
- Very easy, cheap, and ils OK to be authentic, that thai food.
- Tom yum noodle soup!
- Pad thaiis da bomb
- Very good.
- This place is cash only but, conveniently, they have an ATM in the restaurant. How thoughtful.
- they just raised their prices. >$8 for Pad Thai :(
- The best pad thai!!
- I go here begrudingly because it's close by and fast... Know that they have been flagged by the health department for bugs in the food.
- Order the basil fried rice with crispy chicken on top
- Try the spicy crispy chicken.
- Thai fast food.. Food is nice.. Ambience not great.. Food To go place
- Great food selection and prices ..self seat and order at counter
- Comfort food. Best bang for your buck Thai food in the city. Get the pad see you w beef, pad kra pow w minced pork, and delicious Tom yum soup!