New Noodle King
1265 E Valley Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
- Can't go wrong w beef noodle soup. Chicken cold noodle is another fave of mine
- Food is good, but service sucks.
- Chicken cold noodle is perfect for the summer weather! Light and tasty! Also, try the shredded pork with Szechuan pickles and add the spicy oil if you like it spicier.
- I like the tofu skin beef roll, kinda sweet. Kidney was mediocre. Known for their beef soup noodle. However, My pork chop rice wasn't impressive at all.
- If you're hungry, order the #2-- extra large beef noodle soup for $8.50.
- Mmhm stinky tofu
- order the Dan Dan noodle. Really good noodles in a peanut sauce.
- The Tawainese beef noodle soup is simple and feels right at home in this bare-bones operation. Thick hunks of beef, that signature dark-brown broth, and your choice of noodles (go wide).
- Delicious food all the time!!
- My cousin-in-law owns this restaurant, so I personally recommend it!