New Luck Toy
5905 California Ave SW (SW Juneau St)
Seattle, WA 98136
- Frozen drinks are delicious in cute tiki cups
- This is a very trendy restaurant to which you will pay a premium for the same food you can get at literally any immigrant Chinese restaurant.
- They change up their menu pretty frequently, great mix of Americanized and Sichuanese dishes. Fantastic drinks, great addition to the neighborhood
- Honey walnut shrimp are the jam.
- Interesting vibe. More bar than restaurant, but the food was really good, even if it is served in hotdog trays.
- I don't know
- Great modern Chinese... Expect a wait, but grab a boozy slushy before you eat. Big portions, prawns and fried rices are musts!
- General Tso Chicken and you really can't go wrong. All the drinks are great and the bar has a fun retro vibe. A great addition to West Seattle.
- So good! Get the dumplings, get the salt and pepper shrip, get the long beans, get a strong slushy cocktail and get you and your friends there now! Was not disappointed! Music classic 80's & 90's!
- Karaoke and skeeball + yummy Chinese food and tiki drinks = win, win