New Bangkok Restaurant (新曼谷泰國菜館)
366 Hennessy Rd
+852 2575 8981
- So good I came twice the same day!
- Great green beans topped with chilli and roast pork. Green curry also excellent.
- Great pad Thai and tom yum soup
- Excellent Thai. Had the oyster omelette, beef and basil fried rice, pad Thai, mango black sticky rice dessert. All excellent. The lime soda was spot on. Pretty close to true Thai land fresh flavours!!
- Try their ever famous Pad Thai and Tom Yum Goong noodles, great food on the menu!
- Their owner, Mr. Chan's very nice!
- Green curry, pad Thai, spring rolls. All winners!
- Great food and prices. Get there early for lunch as queues are likely.
- Good curries, not spicy though.
- Pad Thai is great. Spring rolls not so much. Big portions.
- Sehr leckeres Essen wie in Thailand
- They serve set lunch around $ 35-45.- (with a Thai drink) from noon till 6:00pm, taste is good, and the size of the dish is quite enough to full up your stomach, don't wait, just try !!
- Gd value for money