47 Yongfu Rd (Wuyuan Rd)
+86 21 6418 5055
- Start with an aperol spritz!
- My new best fav italian restaurant in town. Super cosy, great atmosphere and the food is simply amazing. Lobster Risotto is a must to try. Not a big fun od their dessert though.
- The pizza arrabiata (98RMB) balances its ingredients atop a Roma-style crust with a spicy tomato and chilli sauce, and is offset by circles of mozzarella and deliciously fresh-tasting cherry tomatoes.
- Caserecce sausage, porcini sauce and truffle cream
- Expensive but excellent quality! My favorite Italian restaurant in SH.
- Porcini sausage pasta is amazing !
- Wifi 64185055
- The best Italian restaurant in shanghai
- Caserecce with sausage and truffle oil cream sauce is magical every time.
- Very much trattoria style, without the usual Shanghai pretentiousness that the city seems to attract. Casual italian dining with friendly hosts who genuinely seem to care! Class act.
- Cost, hearty family style italian with beautiful settings.
- Food was good, but wine selection is very expensive. Personally, the list of rules annoyed me, but as a hospitality person, I understand where they're coming from. I'd go back, but won't drink wine.
- Nice vibe and service
- Really tasty Italian food, albeit at a price.
- Every single dish was genuine Italian and that's great. I just wish they didn't charge for water while prices are already a lot higher than the average laowai restaurant.
- Loved the food! It's pricey, but worth it. Recommend the parmesan/prosciutto risotto and pizza with buffalo mozzarella. Wine is okay but overpriced.
- Very nice ambiance. Perfect for a date or a quiet business meeting. Staff is good and the owner is always around to make sure it's good. I had the ricotta and spinach ravioli. Not bad
- Very nice homemade ravioli. Great service for lunch.
- Very homey and non pretentious which I adore. Handmade pasta is one of the best in shanghai! Pricy dishes but worth every penny considering there's no good Italians in town.
- Pasta and pizza