5100 Beltline Road
Addison, TX 75254
- Food is fantastic and starting with homemade barbecue chips and onion dip is a good start. Service is superb and drink/cocktail menu extensive.
- The clientele can be somewhat snooty. Fortunately our waitron was able to speak 'down to earth' with ease.
- Fries, dynamite shrimps.
- Good food, drinks, and environment.
- Upscale-ish restaurant tucked away in a strip mall, it's easy to drive past even when you're looking for it. Get the meatball appetizer! Know that you won't be seated until your full party is there..
- An interesting mix of menu items that always leaves me full and happy. I love their steak frites for dinner (the voo doo sauce is to die for) and theyre just as good for lunch.
- An excellent dinner spot, but I also find myself here often for lunch. The steak frites are definitely worthy of your consideration.
- The brussels sprouts are amazing. Nice vibe and good for a date or small business meeting
- Lugar con buen servicio y la comida es en general buena y a precio razonable. Hay comida internal. para el lunch as como interpretaciones de comida mexicana y peruana.El salmn teriyaqui sale bueno.
- Start with the increadible Butcher's meatballs. Finish with the amazing London Broil Steak Frites. But if you're really hungry and love meat, give a chance to the Delmonico Rib Eye (dinner menu only)!
- Henderson deviled eggs with a bit of a bite to them were yummy and London broil, steak frites with Voodoo sauce to die for!!
- Everything I have tried
- Shrimp and grits
- Suberb wine list, apps, service
- Can't stress it enough...sit at the bar!
- Big bar here. Much longer than the Preston and Royal location. Same good drinks and food.
- Buffalo Quail was awesome
- Butterscotch also the roasted chicken is AMAZING, k. Had a wonderful waiter
- Menu always changes but no bad choices
- this is not a good place to show up and wait and the personnel needs some serious training particularly the hostess