Navy Beach Restaurant
Seafood, American, Bar
5:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
- Come for an amazing sunset!
- Never Again! Like jersey shore in the hamptons with bad food SMS worse service!
- Come here early to claim a table, and stick around until sunset while enjoying the rose sangria and lobster ceviche.
- Get the rose sangria and the mussels.. Before passing out in the sun on their couches
- Food and scene were very good. Service was pretty sad. We waited 25 mins past our reservation with no apology. Had a bread basket on our table through dessert, never picked up empty glasses, etc.
- get really baked, order some vino tinto, and watch the sunset. niiiice.
- Okay service, small menu, good cocktails! Would recommend for drinks, but if you're looking for a five star dinner go elsewhere.
- la tigresa watermelon cocktail is amazing!!
- Pros: parm fries, sauted spinach. Cons: out of edamame, bread for the table, chocolate cake. Entrees took forever, but were offered complimentary desserts. Key lime cheesecake is...odd.
- Absolutely horrible service! Do not eat here. Nice for drinks and view but do not stay for dinner
- Go to harvest instead. Service is awful and foods overpriced.
- Get kevin the bartender is he sooooo sexy. Go in your bikini and you get free drinks ;)
- Attitude and service ruined everything.
- If you have a big party, get there by 6 and you'll most likely land a table and see the sunset.
- This year's tip: hostess is a giant bitch. A smile goes a long way my friend. However the food here is much better than in years past!
- Should have read the comments before going here. Service is poor. Food is sub par. View is nice but that don't help all the short comings.
- Alexandra is the worst waitress.Forgot everthing,was rude and argumentative with patrons.This girl should be fired.The chef is terrible.Brought pasta w/ lobster-Only 2 strands of pasta! Ridiculous.
- Astro pizza is looking better by the minute. They are "too busy" to include avocado or guac on the fish taco? I'm sorry, are you a restaurant?
- Don't get the tuna tataki salad. $26 for just lettuce with 3 mini slices of tuna!!! Disappointed with this dish and the service.
- Try the lobster ceviche starter.