Nature's Table Bistro
American, Deli / Bodega
Airside 3 (MCO Airport)
Orlando, FL 32827
- You can order up to three salads for same price as full size large salad. Great for #vegan variety
- An oasis of healthy and unprocessed food, a much better option than the others in the vicinity.
- Very Healthiest choices, that never happens I airports. Love it. :-)
- Shortest line of all in the food court but they didn't have half the ingredients for 75% of the menu.
- For a healthy option at the airport, this place was good. Would've liked just a little more flavor in the Thai bowl that I tried. I would go there again.
- We are now proudly serving Boar's Head
- Breakfast burrito is ok. They also have a cereal selection including skim milk.
- Enjoyed a very fresh salad and tomato basil soup. They also have Mighty Leaf teas. Grab a seat by the window & enjoy watching the planes take off!
- Soup was great, but chicken would have been better from Qdoba
- Great healthy food options and salads.
- Go with the Waldorf salad instead of the Thai chicken salad. The Thai chicken salad was a bit disturbing: cold rice, funky dressing and weird Thai chicken.
- The spinach lasagne and the nutty broccoli salad are good and only $7.99
- Breakfast platter are tiny and cold.
- Their yogurt parfaits are huge & they dont skimp on the fruit. Yum!
- HORRIBLE...EVERYTHING WAS COLD AND THE ONLY FLAVOR WAS THE ......NADA......WASTE OF $14.00...CANT EVEN PUSHED DOWN MY TROAT....
- Breakfast bowl was lacking.
- Paninis, sandwiches, salads and wraps
- The only somewhat heathy option- food is just pretty decent.
- Worst salad I ever ate.