Nature's Recipe Cafe
Vegetarian / Vegan, Café
12, Jalan 8/1E
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- It is near the old Thrifty supermarket.
- The dim sum is great... steamed yam cake, bean curd skin roll, siew mai... Superb.
- Curry noodle is good. Nasi kunyit also good!
- The service is getting worse. We ordered 4 curry Mee Hon and all 4 were served at different timing - this is not the first time. Has been getting this sucky service since the beginning of the yr. :((
- Must try Siew Mai and fried dumpling!! Really good.
- Curry Bean Curd rice and Cheese Baked Rice :)
- Sugarcane flower
- Great service with nice food, will definitely come back again!
- Pumpkin congee
- Pumpkin congee is a must try!
- The pumpkin congee is good, priced at rm7.5.
- The pumpkin congee is to die for!!
- Really tasty one. Red curry rice is so nice!
- Nice vege curry and portion just nice. Will be back
- Cafe serve veg meals. Don't mixed it up with its sister establishment opposite. Which is a restaurant.
- Yum!! So good and really fresh.
- Great vegetarian food here, you should try all their menus that has curry, my favorite would be the Curry Beancurd rice and Red Curry Noodles.
- I placed an order with one of the staff and then more than 5 minutes later, she came and asked me whether I confirm ordering that item. Can't believe that!