Nat's Early Bite Coffee Shop
Diner, Coffee Shop
14115 Burbank Blvd (at Hazeltine Ave.)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91401
- Nats is one of my favorite local breakfast spots. Any given Sunday, I love walking over and having brunch with a friend. They treat me like family in there! - Mikey
- Check out all the muffin flavors they have. Parking lot is small but can look for street parking.
- Tuna melt, grilled well done. Mmmm
- Ask for curly fries
- I've never ordered something here that I didn't like. A neighborhood gem!
- Good, reliable, delicious diner. Friendly staff. Hash browns are crispy, and the corned beef hash is really flavorful.
- Whatever you get, try it with their house salsa. So good!
- The artichoke scramble with sundried tomatos, feta cheese,spinach and fresh basil. Delish!
- Wifi password natsbite
- good little place, friendly service & good american breakfast
- Best sweet potato fries in the valley
- The health nut sandwich w turkey is the bomb. Don't forget the curly fries.
- The corn beef hash was good.
- One of my favorite places for an early nosh. I walk to avoid the cramped parking lot. Hot tip is get there early to avoid waiting in the Sun, unless you're pale, then go late and get some color :)
- Great breakfast and lunch (haven't tried the dinner) EVERYTHING good but the toast is my personal fav
- Great breakfasts lunches and dinners. Delicious fresh baked good and homemade marmalade. Say hi to Victor the owner who worked in the kitchen when I first went there in 1982!
- Best Breakfast Burrito in the country!
- Nat's Early Bite Coffee Shop has been in the diner biz for over 30 years, serving up everything you could want from breakfast to dinner and homemade desserts.
- Nothing fancy. Decent food and decent prices.
- Cinnamon roll is awesome. Food is awesome. Servers are awesome.