National Coney Island
Diner, Hot Dogs, Greek
1812 N Main St (at Twelve Mile Rd.)
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Say Hi to Lori, she is the best!
- Grilled cheese on Texas toast with bacon and chicken tenders. Get this from anywhere and it is sure to please!
- Try and steal the giant coney off the wall
- 50 vents for some cool sports stickers
- They need better ranch
- Great place for late night coffee and a Hani. However, I have no preference between here and Leo's. Both are great stops.
- Apparently you can order babies here. Who knew?
- Love me some Hani's!!
- The veggie burger is great, one of the best I've had in years. Get with cheese (unless you're vegan).
- This is Coney Island. There's no healthy section.
- If you're bringing a big group of people at night, the bald manager is a real jerk.
- Ask for Jenna as your waitress. She's real good.
- The bathrooms are questionable
- Hani (no mayo) and a baby Greek salad.
- Get the hillbilly waitress with the black eye. Disgusting.
- The Grilled Cheese Sandwich is Boss.
- Lori is the best server hands down.
- July is National Coney Month. <3 <3 <3
- Not a good choice for a quick lunch - really slow service