Napoli's Italian Restaurant
3322 Lakeview Pkwy
Rowlett, TX 75088
- Food is great! Well at least what I got was great!
- Always good food and quaint environment..I love the shrimp Alfredo and seafood pasta
- This is our favorite restaurant in the area!! The house salad dressing and garlic rolls are Soooo good! We eat here at least once a week :)
- Valentinos down the street is so much better!!
- Chicken Picatta is a dish which I just can't help ordering. Neat reception, very attentive staff and delicious food. Best Italian in town with no shadow of doubt!
- Best bread in town and love that its BYOB
- Went there yesterday, after many months of not eating there. It's still the same, with higher price tags on the menu. I prefer Valentino's.
- Best pizza ever!!!!
- One of my favorite places to go. Love the Calzone or the Antipasto Salad. My husband's favorite meal is the Lasagna.
- The food is awesome... and apparently they male their own ranch dressing. It's SO good!
- Great food, friendly staff. Highly recommended!
- Napoli's pulled a bait and switch on me. I got up and left, and have never been back.
- food was fair customer service was not that great
- Not my favorite!
- Try the Lobster Ravioli! So good!
- Get it to go. Atmosphere in restaurant--meh.
- Eat somewhere else. Not worth it.