Nanzan Giro Giro
- No real menu here - They serve a kaiseki (a Japanese set of courses) that changes each month. A sublime dining experience that I highly recommend.
- Most affordable omakase I've ever had. Amazing/creative food served in beautiful ceramic dishes. When you make a reservation try to request a seat at the counter, so you can watch all the prep work.
- Authentic & fun japanese cuisine - come with an open mind and be ready for delicious surprises! Be sure to sit at the counter to watch the food being prepared.
- Nice, reasonable kaiseki experience in Honolulu. Its cold inside so bring a jacket!
- Great omakase with fresh flavors, lots of umami, at a nice price
- A great way to impress your date (and yourself). Make sure to make reservations!
- Amazing kaiseki meal at a fantastic price point. The place deserves at least 1 Michelin star for execution and tastiness. Wine pairing is only $25 and definitely do the dessert. No valet parking avail
- My favorite meal in oahu
- Fabulous Kaiseki. I wouldn't miss it even if visiting Oahu for just a couple of days. Make sure to try Bijoufu as well (sake; get it served cold).
- Year after year, this restaurant amazes me. I wish I could find a place that is this consistent, thoughtful, and delicious in NYC. Well paced and well operated, my favorite spot in Hawaii.
- Super inventive foie gras fritters.