- Best Chicken in Vancouver
- The hot sauces are good. Chicken ok
- yummy nandos chicken!!
- Double leg with fries and rice!!! Really good!
- Best chicken in town whether you like it flaming hot or the complete opposite. It is very well cooked with nice side dishes
- Never get the veggie sandwich. It has no veggies, only some kind of weird nugget
- Chicken is usually a quite regular non special food, but not at Nando's, all their chicken options are pretty good and their spicy sauce is outstanding.
- I love their chicken wrap, their garlic mashed potatoes and their garlic spicy sauce. It is indeed a good restaurant and you only wait around 10 minutes to get your food.
- I love nandos, always a go to place
- They server grilled chicken in delicious way. Mash potato with rice make it super delicious.
- Missed it really... Taste is unbeatable
- Sauce is unforgettable! Skewers FTW
- Fast and yummy sauces
- Lemon & herb half chicken
- Love the Peri-Peri chicken and Macho peas.
- Real chicken taste, luv it !
- I was a regular at the one in DC. They had more flavors and more interesting sides. But you still can't beat their chicken! Yum
- unbelievable post workout food for 10 bucks!
- Tuesdays deal still on! 2 double legs and 2 sides for $15.99!
- TV's are back! Hooray!