68 weifang road
- well, food is okay but price is ridiculous..
- i like nancy bakery its because i feel its my own kitchen, they are frexible , they serving foods at costumer's option ,therefore price is reasonable,and you can feel and taste the freshness ,
- foods are good ang staffs are the best
- I hope all Place doesnt blocks American web
- It's not a real bakery + overated prices, light lunch, green mix salad for 52 + 3 pieces of bread with tuna/avocado for 48 = 100 & still hungry...you have a familimart beside...Wagas way better !
- Awesome place to hangout, have a nice dinner and have a drink...
- Nancy is so nice! And won ton soup is just awesome:)
- Very friendly owner
- Try the pretzel with cheese