Nama Sushi Bar
Sushi, Bar, Asian
- yummmmm crunchy shrimp roll...2 thumbs way up
- thursday night, half price sushi!!
- Try the chef's choice platter. Jaime hasn't steered us wrong yet.
- Try the tempora roll! It is AMAZING!
- Don't order sushi off the menu...Just tell the server/bartender you want a chef's choice roll. The menu sushi is very good but the chef's really shine when you let them get creative!
- Thursday nite 1/2 price menu is limited but really good. Also on Monday.
- Tuesday night is half-price bottles of wine (confirm which ones on special).
- The soy joy roll is delicious!
- Half off sushi & sake
- Don't forget to leave room for dessert. Mochi ice cream can't be beat!
- I had 4 different rolls and they were all artfully crafted and delicious. The miso is also a must.
- Love sushi"!!!!
- If you are planning on getting California roles, you should go to Krogers.
- Tofu Agrodolce
- Try the Chef (Leif) Special Dessert - Tempura fried chocolate mochi balls, kiwi, strawberry, apple & taspberry slices on a twisted orange with raspberry & mango sauces
- Join us for Knoxville Restaurant Week, Feb. 26-March 2 and $5 of your special three-course meal will support Second Harvest Food Bank of East Tennessee. http://knoxvillerestaurantweek.com
- The lunch specials are incredible! Miso soup, seaweed, cucumber, or house salad, and a full roll for only $8.
- Get one of the special rolls off the "secret menu". I like moon special but non-double sized pieces
- Tip Trey well, he's the favoritest bartender in Knoxville!
- Was the second table seated so light traffic, servers dragging and forgetting orders. End of meal only 4 tables seated.