1716 E State Highway 356
Irving, TX 75060
- Try the fried pork ribs. Very awesome
- Super good authentic Lao/Thai food!
- I get Pad Thai with tofu. It's so good.
- Come here on a weekday when it's not crowded- beef larb is amazing. Wrap the meat in a lettuce leaf, add some rice and a little spicy sauce and you're all set!
- The food was delicious!!
- Pad thai, egg rolls, and the homemade iced coffee were fantastic!
- Unassuming and authentic Thai spot. My mom grew up in Thailand and she and all her friends hang here. Get the fried spare ribs, they're fire
- Mango salad is great and only $7
- This thai restaurant cooks eastern thai food.
- Please try gang som chaom shrimp