Nacho Macho Taco
417 Prospect Pl (Grand)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Do you want cheese on your nachos? If so, go elsewhere.
- The bowl was amazing and the steak tacos sooo good. Great prices and friendly staff
- One of the best delivery options in the hood. Love their quesadillas!
- This is the Taco joint to hit up in Crown Heights. The food is perfect and the staff so cheerful.
- The Guac is, in one simple and all encompassing word.....Dope.
- Solid spot! Like chorizo and beef tacos best. Al pastor could skip the next time.
- Chorizo quesadilla is incredibly rich, delicious, and best with guacamole.
- Never was a fan of tacos until I tried Nacho Machos. Good vegetarian options, skip the spinach though.
- Get an order of the super macho nachos to share. They're also big enough to be a meal on their own, for one person.
- Everything that I have here has been good, including the buffalo wings, burritos and quesadillas.
- Warm and friendly service, highly affordable for a quick, tasty bite.
- Crowd pleasing taco and burrito spot with big portions to match the name. Salsa and guacamole aren't the freshest and the margs are ice cream level sweet, but it's that kinda place
- incredibly fast delivery by a nice young man. fish tacos are grilled not fried (thank goodness)
- The chorizo tacos were excellent. Large portions. Grab a Corona at the store across the street.
- This place replaced another Mexican restaurant and I'm glad they did. Fast, friendly, soccer on the screens and good quality food.
- Macho Nachos are V TASTE
- Great prices, fast delivery, I'm literally obsessed with this place
- The people are really nice, the portions are large. My favorites are the fish taco and the buffalo wings.
- Solid and pretty cheap. Also it's a BYOB place.
- Get the steak taco or tinga bowls