2151 Lombard St
San Francisco, CA 94123
- Duck breast shabu, get the fried tofu topping!!
- The happy hour deals were fantastic! Shabu shabu with waygu and pork belly with kimchi were both delicious. Would definitely come back!
- Tasty! Worth a visit
- Duck is great and the broth is wonderful. Get the congee at the end!
- Rice porridge at the end is clutch
- Save space for the rice porridge at the end!
- environment is good. beef quality is okay. Or maybe I just got too spoiled by the top quality wagyu I had in Japan.
- Great place!not crowded yet))
- shabu shabu broth, ask for the peanut sauce and chili oil if you like it hot and if you still have room after the rice porridge at the end then get the honey mochi cake dessert it is