Myung Ga Korean Restaurant (名家韓國餐廳)
Shop 1301, 13/F, World Trade Centre, 280 Gloucester Rd
+852 2882 5056
- Super slow service!
- Great service.
- The best korean bbq I've had in Hong Kong. Have to get my fix every once in a while.
- One of the best Korean I've had at a good price. The kimchi sides are complimentary free flow! The meats are excellent!
- Tastes like REAL Korean food. Mmm...
- Great bbq, stone pot rice, spicy soup, pancakes. Very tasty and better than most Korean shops in hk
- Excellent quality meat Bulgogi and Kalbi chim.
- Prob the most consistent and best korean restaurant in HK. Friendly staff, good food and reliable. Beef short ribs is a great lunch set
- Excellent bbq beef quality. Menu covers all you'd typically expect from a Korean restaurant. Slightly on the pricey side due to the location
- Bugolgi and kimchi pancake must get
- Somme of the best meat i've had in HK! And a really nice view, which is always a plus
- The food is quite authentic. But the service leaves a bad taste in the mouth - they started to clear dishes while we were still eating. Unbelievable for a restaurant of this standard.
- Authentic Korean dishes in a very cosy atmosphere
- The meat is purely top notch
- always remember to reserve a table you go. or else you wont get to eat after waiting for 2 hours
- Good food, crap service (on a Friday)
- The best ever!
- Raspberry wine is great!
- Try the Kimchi Stew With Pork Belly - Heavenly.
- Opens 12:00 noon