My Thai Mom
Thai, Food Truck
Congress (10th Street)
Austin, TX 78701
- Serving breakfast now too! They have Thai iced coffee, breakfast tacos, and baked goods including lots of gluten free options.
- Try their tofu entree! Changes every week.
- Get the Larb Beef when they have it
- Tried the pad Thai, it was delicious
- Good location next to the Capitol, nice outdoor seating area, cheap. My dish (chicken green curry) was average.
- If you value your life, do not eat this pepper
- Amazing food and some of the best Thai coconut soup I have ever had. Can take a bit to get your order but we'll worth the wait!
- Dive into some Thai food on Earth Day,. 5% of your bill goes to support eco-friendly causes.
- For a hot time, order your food "Thai spicy"
- Try the Steamed Pork Dumplings!
- Thai iced tea is super cheap.. But it's a tad sweet!
- Try the watermelon water!