Murray Hill Market
Deli / Bodega, Grocery Store
- Love the Asian ladies behind the counter.
- One of the nicest / my favorite bodegas in Manhattan
- DO NOT GO HERE!! Absolutely disgusting. Bought a box of cereal full of bugs. The prepared food looks like its been there for weeks and salad bar toppings from a can. Absolutely avoid!!
- Annoying woman cashier. Someone should slap her just cuz.
- They always run out of breakfast potatoes by 9am.
- I been going to this place since it 1st open and the food is great, they give large portion well worth the price.
- Great variety of sandwiches, breakfast is hot, cheap, and delicious
- Lots of variety
- Amazing value for $7. Should be in everyones Murray Hill rotation
- Lux on a beagle. A must try, always fresh.
- Egg sandwich is very cheap and very good
- The deli is open 24 hours a day - what more could you ask for? Great sandwiches.
- Best Deli in town!!
- The chicken salad is really good and the staff are friendly
- Grocery shopping is overrated, hit a market;)
- Great sandwiches (pockets)!
- Bacon, egg, and cheese on a roll. Grab one for breakfast and you're set for the day
- Whole wheat wrap with grilled pesto chicken, avocado, spinach & mozzarella. #orgasmic
- The BLT with avocado is incredible.
- best and most affordable make-your-own salad in murray hill!