Murphy's Deli & Bar
Deli / Bodega, Bar, Gastropub
- Poop dollar!
- We are located at 100 Fountain st.
- Simony fuckin rocks!!!
- This place is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just drinks!!!
- Best Reuben's ever.
- 25 cent wings (best buffalo wings anywhere) on Sundays!
- Gotta love Murphy's after a long day/night working...especially if your in the service industry...its great to be served (even better by such awesome people) when you've been the one serving all day!
- Come down on tuesday nights for the best KARAOKE and buucket beer special.p3
- Amazing food and some of the nicest people I never get tired of coming here
- Catholics listen to the pope; gays listen to Simony.
- Try the cheese topped Shepherd's Pie!
- Not sure why it's called a bodega on here. It's an Irish Pub and deli. The place is great non the less.
- Drag brunch for my birthday.....a lot of fun!!!!!!
- Park at the mall & walk over the sky bridge into the Westin & either go down the escalator or over and thru the Convention Center. Less time driving around and/or walking outdoors & cheaper
- Try the daily sandwich special. Half a sandwich, soup and bag of chips. Garlic Bread is amazing too!
- Food and pickles... Well I guess that's redundant
- Great food but the service could use some help. No one employee is looking out for the customer and server by letting server's know someone has entered their area
- Talk to owner Ruth and her daughter Julie. They are awesome!!
- You must get the fabulous corned beef reuben sandwich! Sitting at the bar makes the Irish bar experience worth the visit!
- Good food, great service. Served a party of 10 for lunch without a hitch. Thanks!