Mun Kee Steam Fish Head 文记鱼头王蒸鱼头
43-A, Jalan Lazat 1 (Happy Garden)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 58200
- Steam fish and salted egg chicken wings r yummy!!
- Do check out their fish head and their bean sprouts fried salted fish. Go there before 9 coz their fish head selling fast
- Dinner time.super.full ;D
- The salted chicken n fish are good. But the owners here have no patience to take your order and at times rude
- Mus try nyonya steam fish head also..
- Must come here earlier so you don't have to wait so long for them to serve
- The famous food here isthe steam fish head...hurry before it's finished...
- Chicken cooked with salted egg is a must try! http://carolineshakira.com
- Food is ok but attitude of the Chinese lady there is bad
- The fish is so so only but the service is very bad! The waiter have no manners at all!!
- Try out the black bean steamed fish head! U will never regret ;)
- The steam fish is delicious.. Fried chicken with salted egg is to die for.. Overall food here is good and the price is reasonable
- Nice food & reasonable price.
- I think most people tongue spoil d.. The fish taste like storeroom and yet so many people say delicious.. Omg la
- Four big sky king
- Try the fried bittergourd with salted egg
- Love the steam fish with ginger. Fish is fresh and I'd say its a must try.
- Steamed fish head average but quite reasonable priced.
- Steamed squids
- Claypot kangkung, all type of steam fish.