Mulberry Street Pizzeria Encino
17040 Ventura Blvd (at Balboa Blvd.)
Encino, CA 91316
- Richie's Hot Oil, you get the idea ..
- Thanks for checking in. Mulberry Street Pizzeria is now selling our world famous Marinara Sauce, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and Barbecue sauce. Make sure to buy some to bring home with you!
- Really good deal for a slice, coke, and a salad. Can't beat it.
- Yes, their pizza is great, but don't miss their fantastic cake for dessert! It is amazing.
- The best NY style pizza around. Good deals and decent service at this location.
- BYOB and hunker down to the best pizza around.
- Want pizza? Want pasta? Cant decide? The Rigatoni Pizza is amazing.
- Their pepperoni pizza is THE BEST in the World!!!
- Best pizza in the valley!
- Their pepperoni pizza is amazing! All for me! I deserve it!
- Probably the best pizza I've had on the west coast. Shocking!
- It's $3.50 a slice for a regular cheese. I'd say it's pretty pricey
- Best New Jersey pizza outside of New Jersey!
- best pizza in town
- All pizza but you must eat it there right when it's done. It's my go to place when I'm homesick for NYC
- Pizza is awesome!
- Awesome NY style pizza!
- Pizza estilo italiano. Muy rica, buen precio. Tamao extra large! dem NY. Personal sper amable
- Pizza! New York style giant slices, every pizza is good except the white pizza w/ spinach, but if you like boring and non-traditional pizza taste you'll like it.
- Get the white spinach slice. Nice and creamy with some garlicky bits thrown in. It's a good vegetarian option. They also offer gluten free options.