Burgers, Nightlife, American
2311 Richard Arrington Jr Blvd N # 100
- ALWAYS good! McDonald burger & sweet potato fries...can't go wrong!
- You can't go wrong with any of their burgers!
- The McDonald burger! And I Love the beer battered fries! Great atmosphere and customer service.
- Very good burger. The Big Laguna Burger was sweet and savory. The sweet potato fries were a great addition. I don't recommend going as a party because this place packs quick. Bar has great seating.
- I LOVE their Brisco Inferno "Burger". It is soooo good! Hot, Cheesy. Ranchy, Yummyness!
- For a sports bar, they have a mediocre / confusing beer selection. Drink menu needs to be updated.
- The burgers reminder me of a quarter pounder at McDonald's and I haven't ate one of those since my twenties. The fries are great.
- I love the Blackened Mahi Mahi. Make sure to get the mustard on the side though, it overpowers the fish.
- The patty melt was very dry. The menu says it comes with special sauce. However I still had to add ketchup and mustard
- Great Club Sandwich
- The beer battered fries are to die for
- Big kahuna burger sweet and soo goood
- Mozzarella sticks here are AMAZING
- Not the place for gluten free.
- The Gobbler was very tasty, best tasting turkey burger I've ever had. The bun may be too sweet for some. Next time I will try it with the wheat bun.
- Mugshots never disappoints and always has good service.
- Great food! Even options for those who are dieting! Great for families!
- The fries are super good!!!
- Awesome burger