Mufiz Prata Corner
252 Geylang Rd (Lorong 12 Geylang)
- The Biryani Rice and Mutton Curry were good too.
- The Thosai with Chutney and Seafood Fried Noodle were good.
- Kickass Mamak Style Chicken Chop
- the lemon tea and the teh tarik is great ! the prata too !
- Should lookout for the pratas. Try to get fresh ones if possible. For masala, avoid eating at night, usually it is balance from daytime.
- Try the plaster prata and tissue prata.
- Tom Yam is definitely a win; u can fly
- The new indian staff is so blur and not knowledgeable. Frustrating.
- I thought the mutton chop was just mediocre. Others in my party were not impressed as well. Our lunch at McDonalds was better, which is sad for Mufiz Prata.
- Try asking for spicy Maggie goreng. Very nice and value 4 money. =)
- The food is good. The ambience and view are awesome.