Muddy Waters Cafe
42 Bank St
New London, CT 06320
- say hi to the old man behind the counter, that's my dad
- The old guy behind the counter is my dad.
- don't take the table by the coffee beans. That's my table.
- get your sandwich on a croissant
- tuna sandwich is where it's at. tomato soup compliments it nicely.
- Get the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on a grilled hard roll with salt and pepper...SO GOOD
- Home of the Hugh's "Famous" Love Salad.
- Cute breakfast and lunch spot.They even have the old Life magazines In the house. Sit on the deck and watch the River. Get the Spinach, tomato and egg on a croissant!
- LOVE SALAD!
- Get the Love Salad, it's a win!!
- Half sandwich and cup of soup especially if curried chicken chowder or house tomato soup is on the special are musts! BLT with jalapeo bacon on a croissant, too! Outdoor seating by the water!
- LOVE this place. So cozy. Everything on the menu looks delicious. Must stop here before ferry. They have games and couches around a fireplace.
- Service is very friendly and fast. I just can't say enough great compliments about the place. It is the epiphany of Coffee Shoppes
- EVERYTHING IS AMAZING, you can't go wrong with any choice. You can get breakfast sandwiches any time of the day.
- Love salad!!!!!
- Awesome peppermint patty latte!!
- H&H bagels delivered from nyc. Amazing.
- Good big sandwiches! Cute space
- Great little coffee shop with a deck overlooking the harbor and train tracks. My iced mocha was delicious.
- Ricotta, carmelized onion, spinach and egg on a croissant. Add bacon and avocado. Get baked good for dessert. A++