10405 Burbank Blvd (Clyboum Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 91601
- Tito makes the best margaritas!!
- Sadly, Tito is no longer with Mucho Mas and they have introduced a "perfect pour" tap system on all of their liquor bottles in the bar. Prior tips referring to awesome margaritas are now irrelevant.
- Michelada is pretty damn good. Too bad they allow kids in the bar. Loud, obnoxious kids!
- These are some strong margaritas! $2.25 till 3 p.m.
- $2.25 margaritas for lunch! (11-2). Can't beat that.
- Anything to drink or eat is a hit. Say hi to Tito when you come in.
- Friendly Waiters/Waitresses! Love 'em! Makes me want to go back to that beautiful place more! I would reccomend this place to everyone! :)
- Best margaritas in town.
- Burrito Colorado is gigantical amazeballs. Also love the mini taco plate.
- Interesting venue, but two different meals ordered and neither had much flavor. Very underwhelming.
- Tostada with Carne Colorada was delicious. Happy hour margaritas were a great deal at $3.75! The decor and restaurant is random and looks like Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland. BUT still an A!
- It was just OK kind of dark inside
- Very good
- Skinny margaritas good food great service and on the way home from work
- Mucho Mas Margarita is good stuff. The brunch looked awesome but the Chile Verde hit the spot.
- Top family Mexican restaurant in NoHo area with much less wait than Salsa & Beer.
- You have to sit at the bar area for happy hour. Margaritas are small :/
- My faves: cheese enchiladas and tortilla soup. Don't forget the margaritas!
- Peach and Strawberry blended margaritas are awesome
- margaritas are good; it's always a good noisy time.