4/F Mark & Spencer; 863 Nanjing (W) Rd (at Shimen 1st Rd.)
- Up to 50% off on Menswear. Just got a lovely warm fleece.
- Wifi password cafetime
- Love their freshly baked choco cookies
- Don't eat here. The shop has some good deals on wine but the caf is overpriced crap food
- I like it here. It is usually quiet.
- Love their freshly baked cookies here
- Egg/Mayo sandwich
- I wasn't a big fan of the fish and chips, but the cakes... Hmmm... The Victorian cake was delicious!
- Chocolate-banana smoothie (made with actual banana) is really nice!
- baguettes come with a small salad and a smattering of crisps. i like the shrimp mayo one :-)
- Good surprising sandwiches
- Coffee is decent but the seating is crap, can't even enjoy a cuppa coffee without playing elbow wars with the neighbors
- Good place to get away on West Nanjing Road.
- Lunch on a Sunny day
- Perfectly quiet on a weekday morning. Love it!
- Milk chocolate digestives for the win!
- Excellent chocolate biscuits. Best being the "Extremely Chocolatey Dark Chocolate Rounds" and the "Toffee Vienniese"
- Bakewell tart... Get them to warm it up... Brilliant