Mr Panda Buffet
- I'm not sure where people were, but this buffet is awesome. Good mix of Chinese and American food. Hot and tasty. Staff was quick and price was reasonable.
- GOLDEN BISCUITS. That is all.
- Mr Panda is standard Chinese buffet fare with a pretty decent spread. Reasonably priced for lunch for on the go or indecisive people. Friendly and fast wait staff, too.
- Wonton soup and their appetizers are the best! Good, clean buffet!
- We eat here as often as we can. Good food and prices. Some yummy desserts too. Love it!!!
- My fav Chinese buffet yum !
- Do not eat here, after I did I spent about 20 min getting it all out of me and still feel like crap.
- I love the egg drop soup staff Is always friendly
- The food was pretty good I thought
- Don't waste your time or money. Panda Express has better food.
- GROSS. Worst food ever. Had to just leave...
- Nastiest food I have ever tasted. Crab legs were fishey tasting and gooey food was Luke warm at best. 2 adults and a 3 yr old was $30. Don't eat here unless you're trying to call in sick afterward.
- Crab Legs are good! and for dessert, try apple pie a la mode