Bakery, Donuts, Mexican
- Got a regular churro. Hot and fresh. Crispy and sweet. So, so good.
- You simply can't visit LA and not get a churro at this place! :) The plain one (empty, normal, regular) is my favourite, but you can also get it filled with chocolate, caramel, strawberry... Yummy! :)
- A shop inside a small building. The filled churros are delicious and really sweet.
- Caramel churro is everything!!
- Best churros I've ever had!!
- Cajeta filled churro is ok
- The churros of course
- Super nice service. Lechera-filled is the way to go.
- Churros are good, but the ones filled with caramel are a bit too much sweet for my taste. Smoothies are expensive and not worth it.
- Hot fresh churro :). I enjoyed the caramel. The hot caramel settles in the lower part of the churro. Sip carefully :)
- Perfetto per colazione o per uno spuntino veloce. Proposte messicane, le specialit sono i dolcetti e il churro: caldo, croccante, davvero buonissimo!
- Carmel filler churro
- Churros filled with condensed milk is absolute heaven. Also, you can get their frappes over ice. You'll get some resistance but they'll eventually give in and do it for you.
- The stuffed Churros are most legitimate here... the caramel and condescend milk kind were favorite.
- Get the damn churro, take a bite, then close your eyes and revel in the amazingness that just happened to your taste buds.
- Awesome. Delicious. Get 2.
- California burrito. Split a churro. Simply amazing.
- They just don't sell churros. But also Raspados, taquitos, menudo, sopes, asada fries, and a ton of GREAT food!! COM!!
- Best churro's I ever had! Get the custard-filled or chocolate-filled those are so delish!!!
- Strawberry filled churro is a must. Just stick to the churros and avoid the other stuff. There's a reason it's called Mr. Churro.