Mozaic Fine Dining Restaurant and Lounge
French, Molecular Gastronomy, Diner
$ $ $
- Simply amazing! We decided to go for the Chef's surprise meal and it was worth it! I had to specify what I eat and don't eat and they made every effort to make my dinner special!
- Splendid cocktails and gastronomy !Must try!
- Wonderful service, & although t garden is a bit dark to see twaiter's smile, enough lighting to accentuate dishes on urplate. Order tindonesian menu, esp if ur local. It'll b a delightful surprise 4u
- Really a recommended place..The food prices are very expensive but balanced with the taste..And hopefully this restaurant opened a branch in medan .. Precisely in komplek multatuli indah..
- I can not recommend this restaurant. The service is bad but they charge 10% svc charge... and 10% sales tax. This place can be famouse just because it's in this island... Bad food and bad service.
- Discovery tasting menu really showcases Indonesia's spices and flavors. Highly recommended!
- No kids allowed
- En son masanzda tatl yaparak ovu zirveye tayorlar, denenmeli, ama biraz pahal...
- The best gastronomic experience in Bali! Loved the homemade chocolate at the end
- Connu pour tre "le meilleur restaurant gastronomique Bali", ce n'est pas un restaurant franais. Elgant. Carte diversifie, menu dgustation. Assiettes cratives, originales, soignes. Parfait.
- , . + 4 200 000
- Amazing restaurant. Use of local ingredients (they even put the ingredients in the middle of the table for you smell and taste the raw ingredients:pic) in the best restaurants!
- Incredible setting and food! Definitely worth a visit. Just hope it doesn't rain...
- , . 500$ 2
- Bali spices used in the unique dinner Mozaic, most of which I had never seen them fresh before! Seeing, feeling, touching, smelling them before being served the wonderful tasting menu is unforgettable
- Chocolate with cinnamon sorbet and pineapple was my favourite here.
- Awesome gastronomique experience. Service is good. Food is good. An evening wellspent. Choose surprise menu with wine pairing and let the chef surprises you.
- Possibly our favourite restaurant in Bali. Great degustations, maitre d came to chat to us and we loved the plate of local ingredients for is to play with while we ate
- . 6 , , , .
- You know it's fresh when they bring out a tray of all the ingredients they used to season your food