Coffee Shop, Tea Room
301 Morris St (at Lee St)
Charleston, WV 25301
- They keep a handful of Kindles on the table by the couch for customers to use and browse.
- Make sure you try one of the 'Lil Bit of Heaven Cupcakes' cupcakes/pastries. Fantastic.
- This is the best coffee in the entire city, with knowledgeable craftsman who really know their stuff. Get the cafe latte if it's that kind of morning. My official remote office when I'm home.
- The Double Down Latte is delicious! But really everything is.
- Get a proper macchiato.
- The Burundi coffee is good.
- Bolivian Cup of Excellence should be great once it makes it across the Atlantic.
- Don't sit next to the sound system. The bass is a little to strong.
- Avoid Moxxee. Its overpriced, pretentious, and filled with a plague of hipster trash.
- They have multiple Clover brewing systems here. They bought them before Starbucks bought Clover. If you like drip coffee, GO!
- Get your coffee here & support fair trade while enjoying some exotic blends.
- Great lattes and cupcakes
- If they have the chocolate chip cookie dough cup cake, it is a must try. Also, the Burundi blend is delicious. I could easily drink it black.
- Great new place. The Snickerdoodle Cupcake was very good as well as the espresso. Very contemporary and modern interior. I HIGHLY suggest it.
- Try the coffee here without cream or sugar...you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Everything is good
- Had the American Coffee. Was delicious!
- Best hot chai tea latte I've ever found; highly recommend.
- Best coffee you'll ever find around Charleston. Milk and honey espresso is my favorite! Attentive, knowledgeable staff.
- This place is disgusting and unsanitary how is it legal for them to keep coffee in glass containers in front of the window in the sun for weeks at a time I was sick for days never been so disappointed