Winery, Vineyard, Music Venue
- Arrive early and have a sunset picnic before a concert.
- Lots of flying bugs
- Try dinner and the view before a concert.
- Bring your shorts and shades and get ready to relax in the sun with a glass of wine or a beer.
- COLD!!! Bring a big jacket and a blanket you'll be sorry without them!
- Have a pcnic under the olive trees
- The wine is terrible, but the view is nice.
- The only good thing here is the view.
- Beautiful place for wine tasting on a sunny day. The views are absolutely stunning from the top. If you're wine tasting, look for "The Mayor". He provides amazing service with a great sense of humor.
- Great view, but definitely a very commercialized winery. Wines aren't anything special, but the Zinfandel has a nice strawberry note to it. it's probably the best concert venue in South Bay.
- Very nice view.
- Can't bring your own food in, FYI.
- Lovely place to taste wine on the side of a mountain
- Great for concerts! The wines are mediocre but the venue is terrific.
- Try the secret bar through the restaurant. No lines!
- Great venue, great sound. Expensive wine. Oh well!n
- Come early to enjoy the view. Park closer to entrance to get out quicker.
- Gorgeous views!
- Basic wine but the view at the top is amazing! This is also a concert venue.
- Their views are better than their wine.